Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wild About You (Love At Stake 13)





So I was supposed get this for free as a goodreads 1st reads winner but alas my book never came, so after over a month of waiting I broke down and bought the e-book. I couldn't wait any longer for Howard's story.

I loved the book. Handsome, huge and hilarious Howard rocked my socks off. And I was so glad to see Shanna back along with Tino (who so needs to be in more books he is so sweet). An awesome read, really gets the series back on track, the Love Doc's book lacked a little luster, but Howard's has Sparks back in true romantic/paranormal/humor form mode. 



FYI: After you read the story the cover makes a little more sense.

This is a short review because I'm sick as a dog, so that tells you how much I loved this book by having to share this much with all of you ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment