Monday, March 11, 2013

Review: Frost Burned


Frost Burned
Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Mercy is back on track in Frost Burned. This story grips you and keeps you reading till you get no sleep until it is finished. I loved getting more insight into Adam, who I just adore. Also some of our old favorites are back after being missing for a book (or two in some cases). The dynamic from the previous books has returned after the oddness of River Marked and we pick up just as she is getting free from the injuries that happened in that book.

I can't wait for the next book in this series and I keep hoping against hope that Ms. Briggs will add another book to the Alpha and Omega series or give Bran a book of his own. I just love Bran.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment