Friday, December 7, 2012

Review: Raphael


Raphael
Raphael by D.B. Reynolds

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I have to say the cover of this book put me off from reading it for a long time, it just looked kind of silly. However, I am so glad that I put that aside and read it anyways. OMG it was an awesome read, so good in fact I was half way through the second one before I remembered that I didn't mark this as read and that I started a new book in the series. Raphael and Cyn are a hot pair. Their romance not only was steamy as hell it was intense emotionally. I have to say they are now one of my favorite book couples. While there are some traditional vampire lore in the world build (ie has to be invited in) it has its own world quirks to keep it fresh. Be warned if you can't handle a little gritty and dark at times this might not be for you, but if you can this is a 1st class read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment