Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: Grave Dance


Grave Dance
Grave Dance by Kalayna Price

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I have to say the Alex Craft series has drug me under it's spell. I'm torn between Falin and Death (who would have ever thought Death as a sexy romantic lead?). Alex is both a strong heroine, and vulnerable enough to be likable. I have to say her beloved PC reminds me so much of my own little dog that it is hilarious at how much alike they are. I can't wait to see where this series goes, and I have to say for both my sainity and Alex's I hope she picks her love interest soon, love triangles can only go on so long before they become boring and played out ([a:Janet Evanovich|2384|Janet Evanovich|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1308327981p2/2384.jpg]talking about you book 18 and still no resolution? Yea I'm so over the Plum series now.)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment