Monday, September 17, 2012

Review: Savage Awakening


Savage Awakening
Savage Awakening by J.D. Tyler

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4 and a half stars. While Aric and Rowan have a nice love story, the heat of Kira and Jax was hard to live up too. The progression on the hunt for the big bad guy really moved along, it wasn't stale or stagnant as many PNR authors can do when they are trying to drag out a storyline. I find the mystery of who is and isn't really dead of the missing members of Alpha pack to be intriguing. Though I keep getting a feeling that their former leader Terry might pop back up and be not such a good guy. Chup-chup and Blue remain 2 of my favorite characters with Hammer edging in to becoming my fav member of the pack. Great book though, can't wait for the next one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment